WB Young Professionals Program opened for application on June 14th :http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers/programs-and-internships/young-professionals-program
The Young Professionals Program is a premier global recruitment program and is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program:
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Be born on or after October 1, 1985
- A PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
- At least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.
We would also like to invite you to the upcoming WBG Facebook Live Chat where we will be discussing the YPP. WB Young Professionals Program Facebook Live Chat!
We will have a WB YPP Facebook Live Chat on June 22, 2017 at 9:00 am (EST) with representatives of HR and some recently-hired Young Professionals. We will respond questions about this program live. Join us! For More information or to sign up go to http://live.worldbank.org/ypp-live-chat-2017